FIRST opening of my pool is a SUCCESS thanks to BBB - pics!!

Jun 26, 2009
Hey All,

Just wanted to say THANKS for a GREAT site & info!!! I bought an above ground pool last July & Assembled it myself. Closed it myself last fall (I live in Ohio) for the winter. Last week I opened the winter cover to find this...

IMG_7545.jpg

Added the recommended amount of Bleach via poolcalculator.com and 24 hours later it looked like this...

IMG_7551.jpg

After 3 days of the pump & filter running 24/7 and a few brushings & vacuming of the liner...

IMG_7575.jpg

THANK YOU troublefreepool.com & poolcalculator.com for making my first pool opening TRULY... TROUBLE FREE!!!

IMG_7551.jpg

Choman...can you you please post a pic of the deck around your pool...i am having an AGP put in on Tuesday exactly the same shape as yours and plan on having a deck built...the one you have seems like what i was looking for...a 12x16 square hangout area on one corner and a 3' walkway down one side for the kids.

AWESOME job getting your pool that clear and ready for the kids that fast...i have 9, 6 and 5 yr old kids that are looking forward to their summer pool fun to start.

Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.