More new templates...

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I've added a few more templates in case you want to change up the look of the forum. Remember, all you have to do is log in, click on profile at the top of the page and then click on the drop down for Board Style and choose the one you want. You can switch back at any time by doing the same thing.

If you are not logged in however, you will see the default board style which is now Cobalt 2.0.

Enjoy.

SeanB

If you thought the cobalt was tough on the eyes, stay far far away from the cyan glass... looks really cool, but the eyestrain is fantastic after only a minute or so! And I don't usually get eyestrain!!

So is everyone out enjoying (or preparing to enjoy) their pool today? 8)

traditional as in the first template used for this board? That would be sub-silver.
If you go to your profile, you can scroll down to Preferences and change the 'board style'
We seem to have lost some of the other styles in the move...

The Mermaid Queen said:
traditional as in the first template used for this board? That would be sub-silver.
If you go to your profile, you can scroll down to Preferences and change the 'board style'
We seem to have lost some of the other styles in the move...

I've got Cobalt as the forced default. Some board mods (upgrades) to bring back some of the features is being done today. Mods have to be done on each template so I am making the defualt madatory for now. Once the mods are in place, I'll try sub silver and see how it looks.

Thanks,
Sean

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.