Liquidator, where to buy online, bleach, etc.?

Isaac-1

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2010
SW Louisiana
I keep reading all sorts of good things about the liquidator, and I am thinking about trying one, however I can't seem to find any online suppliers that sell it.

Also does the liquidator require any modification to work with 5.25% bleach (I can get it cheap through my work as we buy it by the pallet).?

Which size would you suggest for a 36,000 gallon indoor pool with relatively low chlorine demand (I want something big enough that it can go 2 weeks without refill)

thanks Ike

http://www.poolandspawarehouse.com/ handles them.

It will work well with 5.25% bleach.

A few things you should know.
  1. The first thing you need to do is read the upgrade thread.[/*:m:2oi7hqoo]
  2. Order the parts listed there and upgrade the unit as soon as you get it[/*:m:2oi7hqoo]
  3. When you order the unit go ahead and get the 8 gallon model.[/*:m:2oi7hqoo]
  4. Install it out of direct sunlight.[/*:m:2oi7hqoo]

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Having said all that. For that size pool you might want to consider a peristaltic pump and tank feeder. If you lose 2ppm per day that would equal 5 quarts per day of 5.25% bleach. You'd be filling the LQ up every 6.4 days if you get the 8 gallon model. You an buy a fairly large tank on a tank & pump system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.