impeller

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2009
south of Atlanta
87poolequipmay10006j

Code:
http://a.yfrog.com/img295/6946/poolequipmay10006.jpg/code]

OK, so just to review...        (I'm barely computer literate)

I set up an account like I have on "yfrog" or whatever, then I click on the photo and copy the URL...

Then I go to TFP forum and click "code" and then paste the URL in the middle of the brackets.  Right?

Why don't they call "code" something like "photo" ??

No, sorry for the confusion. You use img, just the same as you did in the first post of this topic, but you use the URL that you get from clicking on the image, instead of the URL that has a whole web page including the image.

The code tag is just a way of showing you the img tag in context, which would otherwise display the image. In my previous message, there are actually two img tags, one that displays the image, and the other inside a code tag so you can see the img tag exactly the way I wrote it.

poolequipmay10006.jpg

OK, so after you hit "Img", you just can't click over the cursor, you have to hit the space bar and make a bunch of room, then right click and paste the URL. Think I got it now.

So far, so good. Now i'm going to try to paste some bigger photos....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.