Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: test

1. Back To Top    #1

test

Vinyl in-ground 19k gallons --------- 1 1/2 inch pipe -------- Hayward super pump 1 hp -------- Pentair DE filter FNS Plus 36 sq ft --------- Push/Pull valve --------- Rainbow #320 Chlorine Feeder

2. Back To Top    #2
    Vinyl in-ground 19k gallons --------- 1 1/2 inch pipe -------- Hayward super pump 1 hp -------- Pentair DE filter FNS Plus 36 sq ft --------- Push/Pull valve --------- Rainbow #320 Chlorine Feeder

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: test

Try:
    Code:

I got that URL by clicking on the image, to get a page with nothing but the image on it, and then used the URL for that.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

[code]http://a.yfrog.com/img295/6946/poolequipmay10006.jpg/code]

OK, so just to review... (I'm barely computer literate)

I set up an account like I have on "yfrog" or whatever, then I click on the photo and copy the URL...

Then I go to TFP forum and click "code" and then paste the URL in the middle of the brackets. Right?

Why don't they call "code" something like "photo" ??

5. Back To Top    #5

No, sorry for the confusion. You use img, just the same as you did in the first post of this topic, but you use the URL that you get from clicking on the image, instead of the URL that has a whole web page including the image.

The code tag is just a way of showing you the img tag in context, which would otherwise display the image. In my previous message, there are actually two img tags, one that displays the image, and the other inside a code tag so you can see the img tag exactly the way I wrote it.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

6. Back To Top    #6

OOOPS.

Guess it didn't work.

7. Back To Top    #7

OK, I'll continue to play with this until I get it right. Thanks.

8. Back To Top    #8

[imghttp://a.yfrog.com/img295/6946/poolequipmay10006.jpg[/img]

9. Back To Top    #9

[img]http://a.yfrog.com/img295/6946/poolequipmay10006.jpg/img]

10. Back To Top    #10

OK, so after you hit "Img", you just can't click over the cursor, you have to hit the space bar and make a bunch of room, then right click and paste the URL. Think I got it now.

So far, so good. Now i'm going to try to paste some bigger photos....

11. Back To Top    #11

12. Back To Top    #12

13. Back To Top    #13

OK, there we go!!