Replacing Above Ground Pool Fence

stavs

LifeTime Supporter
May 17, 2010
Wife and I are interested in replacing the fence on our AGP. Right now we have a metal fence that is broken in many spots. I have looked around and all the places online seem to be selling the same kits, with no mention of manufacturer (anyone have a link to a manufacturer?). Can anyone recommend a good fence/vendor. We have a 24' foot round pool. Also, I wanted to see what the gate section looks like, but I cant seem to find any pictures of it.

Thanks!

is this a fence on the pool wall or the surrounding deck? If the later, let me know and I can point you in a few directions. A pic of your current set-up would help :goodjob:

We purchased a similar vinyl fence from our local pool store. Vinyl Works was the manufacturer. My hubby has yet to put it up. :roll: There is no gate, as the ladder we have is the "gate" -self closing, self latching per pool code . We did purchase the resin fan deck to go with it (not up yet either) and that has the same set up as the gated ladder. Just be sure that it is the color you want when you order it.

I went by the pool store today. They had one that was somewhat decorative. Not sure what I'm going to do. My aluminum is breaking (splitting in half!). I'll worry about it when I get back from vacation (cruise on sunday!!!):)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.