Hello from N. AL

Valkyrie

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 2, 2007
Athens, AL
Hey,
I found this site the other day and, with the chance of jinxing myself, we will be closing on our house in a few weeks and its got a pool. The pool made the deal, because it felt like a fiar trade for no garage.
The pool is a 16' x 32' x 40 true L. I am not sure of the volume. I am hoping to get some measurments when we do the home inspection in a few days. I am hoping to do BBB because it seems to me the simplest way to go. We are looking forward to learning a lot about our pool from this site.
My wife is a/an mechanical/electrical engineer for a major defense contractor and I work for AFLAC (you know, the duck).
Anyway, just wanted to say hello

Welcome - I suggest getting a good test, that will be key to making a truly trouble free pool. I plan to try my new TF100 kit this weekend and see how our water looks as it comes out of hose....hoping to fill our pool by next weekend.

Good luck on the closing. That's a nice sized pool. You'll find BBB a great way to maintain a "trouble free pool".

ktdave said:
Alabama transplant here (grew up in Montgomery, now near Houston) welcome! The information you find here is invaluable for having a pool that you can be proud of.

Wow. What a coincidence. I grew just north of Montgomery, and made it to Katy too!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support