We are replacing the vinyl liner for our in-ground pool. The compnay we are working with suggested drainging the pool so they could get more accurate measurements. The new liner has not been ordered. If we drain the pool now it could remain empty for 3 weeks, provided there are no unexpected delays.
Any thoughts? Is it okay to drain this early in the process?
We are not experienced pool folks yet and have already been given bad advice from one pool company we worked with.