20 Mule Team Borax package change

Yup here in Pa local super market has the new boxes. One thing that bothers me is that my old walmart sold borax but last year they closed that walmart and opened a new Super Walmart with the food also and now they do not sell the Borax. Very dissappointing.

maybe they just happened to be sold out? My superwally carries it in the laundry aisle right next to the bleach. Funny enough I had to settle for a big jug of Clorox....They were out of Great Value and Borax.

Went to the pool supply section...no bleach there either, except the HTH 10% chlorinating liquid...2 gal case for 10.99...no thanks

I just added Borates to my pool in the middle of the change and half my boxes were the old style and half were the new style. I was kind of confused at first and finally saw on the new box were it said that they changed the look of the box. I also wiped out three stores of borax in the process.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.