Pool Rover Jr. 2010 model review

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
Finished filling up the new pool on Thursday, test fired the pump station and added chemicals on Friday. Sent the new 2010 version of the Pool Rover Jr. on it's first underwater maneuvers this morning to get rid of mostly red clay dirt that had blown into the pool as they back filled around it. Pretty fine stuff. This model does NOT have the programmable timer on the brain box. it cleaned the pool in an hour or so as advertised. I let it run for another hour to check and see if it would automatically turn itself off. Turned off after 2 hours as advertised. Did an excellent job on the flat bottomed pool. Thanks to all who recommended this model for an AGP.

I picked one up as well. Our cover was destroyed so we had a lot of debris and dirt in our pool. I put the rover in and had to clean the bag out about 6 times (ever 20 minutes), but it does what it advertises. I still have a good bit of dirt left in there, but I think one more session with "Scraps" should do it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.