It's not much....

Aug 22, 2009
Largo, FL
But it's ours.

100_6648.jpg

Moved the offset (left umbrella) to that spot today, not fun when it's 87! :shock: If we're lucky the fabric will last the season.

Next project, deck removal and reuse as a "pool stuff box", hoses, toys, all that jazz.

Thought I'd share.

What a pretty shade of blue!

I look at the above ground pools sometimes and think, "what a pain to have to climb the ladder." But then again, the only stuff that ends up in your pool is from a direct hit; anything on my patio is a likely candidate to end up in the pool. That includes lawn clippings that blow out from under the mower, shingle grit, bits of charcoal and ash from the barbeque, drunks....

24' is pretty good-sized unless you wanna swim laps, and very few of us have room for a pool that big! You have nothing to apologize for.

Velry nice and inviting! :goodjob:

Another fan of multiple umbrellas. I already have three up and thinking about getting #4 out of the basement :lol:

Richard320 said:
........ anything on my patio is a likely candidate to end up in the pool. That includes lawn clippings that blow out from under the mower, shingle grit, bits of charcoal and ash from the barbeque, drunks....
Good points! :mrgreen:

Very nice. I'm missing mine so much looking at pictures like yours- hopefull liner replacement is done soon so I can enjoy a backyard scene like yours!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.