Can I shock in the rain?

Hum, popular question this week.

Yes, you can shock in the rain. The only problem with rain is that you get wet when you go out to take care of the pool. However, if there are thunderstorms or high winds, you should wait till later.

I had that same question this week! I learned quickly that if you do start shocking in the rain, it is best to get a sample of your pool water in a clean container (I use and empty water bottle) and test your water inside, or at least out of the rain! I had a *blonde* moment and wondered how I was going to test the water, and then some one here suggested this to me! Actually, this is a good way to test your water regularly because you risk getting your test kit wet, dropping the test kit and chemicals into the water, or actually falling in the water yourself! I know this should be common sense, but I sometimes run low on my supply :hammer: If you already knew all this, just get your giggle on :lol: about me for a minute and continue on!! Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.