Starting New pool

update: Pool is doing great. Still overshooting Chlorine at night due to my gallons not being right. Im close now was shooting for 7fc last night and hit 8 at 4500 gal. so im going to guess that its around 4200. Seems like im lossing alot of Fc through the day though. I was at 7fc the other night and next night I was at 1.5fc. My pool is in direct sunlight all day though and had 6 people swimming in it for about 2 or 3 hrs. Should I be loosing that much?

What style pool is it? Frame or Easy Set. There are tables in the Intex FAQ that tell you the different capacities. Due to the design of the Easy Set being different diameters at the top and bottom, a 15 x 48 Easy Set will have a different capacity than a 15 x 48 Frame Style. I can post the table tomorrow if you are still unsure of your pool's gallonage.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.