white water mold HELP PLEASE

May 21, 2010
For the first time i have a pool problem!!!

Went to use the pool for the first time (this season) yesterday and there is white strinky stuff floating in the pool. Like the white of egg that escapes when poaching.

Checked the pool chemicals four days ago and they were just right. Yesterday PH was seriously down and the oxygen level was too! Temperature have risen over the past coouple of days from high 60s to high 80s

Pool filtration system is ASTRALPOOL with an oxygen system attached. I use large chlorine tabels as well as the oxygen liquid.

Welcome to TFP!

I know that you maintain that your test results are fine, but would you go ahead and post the numbers for us to look at? We need TC, FC, pH, CH, CYA, and TA please. Also, is your water clear otherwise?

Siobhan...welcome to TFP.

As 257 mentioned, if you can post a full set of test results we can help you out. your problem could be a number of things, but with out those test results we would just be guessing. (Not something you want to do w/ pool water)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.