Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: future e-mail address change

1. Back To Top    #1

future e-mail address change

I have Embarqu high speed internet service with free earthlink e-mail account. The earthlink e-mail account will terminate on Oct 31, 2007. I will have to change my e-mail address. THIS IS A PAIN
    Question What steps and ware on this great forum will I need to change after i get the new address.
    Thanks
    Ric
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

2. Back To Top    #2
    Click 'profile' at the top of the page (under the logo bar) and see if you can change it. If not, PM me with the new address and I will change it for you.

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    TMQ beat me to the answer. I believe that you can change it in your profile page. If not TMQ or one of the other Mods can do it for you...Just PM one of us!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks everyone i don't have the new e-mail address now but i know what to do latter (just getting ready)
    Thanks again Ric
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa