Swam for the first time this season. There is a chemical odor to the water. It doesn't really smell like CC's, it's almost a plastic kind of smell. Maybe it is CC's? I've been using BBB for a week now and the only thing i have added is some dry acid and liquid chlorine. My FC is dropping approx .5 ppm per day and my CC's have been at .5 or 0. I test every day. I'm also keeping the FC at between 7 and 9 because my CYA is at 70. My wife has also noticed it and now she thinks it's because we switched to liquid bleach. When i opened the pool i flushed the antifreeze into the pool that the pool company had added before closing. Heat pump has been running for 2 days to get up to 80 degrees from 64 degrees. Any ideas what it could be?