Post a picture of yourself

I've seen some creative posts in some of these kinds of threads. Backs of heads, sillouetes, shadows, etc. Mine on one parrot board I belong to has me standing with my Macaw in front of my face with his wings spread out - I'm there, just a bit "obscured" -

Sounds like everyone's scared. :roll:

I just did this yesterday...DW, myself, and someone who hated his job.

file.php

Don't hold your breath for a picture by the pool, all the prior years nobody would dare take a pix of me there and so far this year I would just look crabby anyway. This is mostly what I am doing in 90% my free time when not working on pool stuff so I can actually swim- pic from last fall at our local parade with my pride and joy, Shadow.

Attachments

• 091209a.jpg
    091209a.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2,572

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
GeekGranny mucky pool cleanup and acid wash 2004. The plaster under the scale is blue. :shock: Last picture is summer 2008 acid wash after we let the tadpoles become frogs and escape. Temp that day was 100+ F. Not much cooler at night. My visiting friend, Shelsey, helped me. Geekgranny does have some experience with calcium scale. :roll: And metal stains. This was before discovering TPF. :whoot: Shouldn't ever see these conditions again. :cheers:

PoolCleanUp2.jpg

PoolCleanUp3.jpg

MVI_2296-1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.