Post a picture of yourself

Come on, people ! :poke: (thanks to those brave souls already)
We will allow pictures of you dressed in drag, if that's all you have...(you know who you are!)

I keep thinking of The Princess Bride when Fezzik asks Wesley, "why do you wear that mask? Were you burned with acid or something?"

By the way GG, that picture of you with a half blue, half white pool is awesome.

Tanned and tired Porter in Portugal two summmers ago, together with DW :-D

[attachment=0:pmkvddds]HPIMG_3830.gif[/attachment:pmkvddds]

It's fun to see a face behind all the nick's! So c'mon people :cool:
Melt in the sun! It woulden't be more than fare if the inventor of the flip flopp tan and her DH would show themself in this thread. Something I would cut and paste into a big poster to have over our bed :shock: :wave:

Attachments

• HPIMG_3830.gif
    HPIMG_3830.gif
    254.4 KB · Views: 738
Melt In The Sun said:
Come on, people ! :poke: (thanks to those brave souls already)
We will allow pictures of you dressed in drag, if that's all you have...(you know who you are!)

I keep thinking of The Princess Bride when Fezzik asks Wesley, "why do you wear that mask? Were you burned with acid or something?"

By the way GG, that picture of you with a half blue, half white pool is awesome.

Awesome? Me or the pool? :lol: I took a snapshot off an avi Shelsey and I made of us doing the pool. Otherwise it would be better resolution.

Anyone want to see the "movies", totally unedited? I haven't posted them on Youtube yet. We think they are funny. This was the night after I slipped on the decline and tore my shoulder rotator tendon, so I had to drink more wine than usual to kill the pain. :wink:

gg=alice

Okay, okay....here's my REAL picture....

real_portrait.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OK people, find some courage and post a picture of the real you - Really, when people look at my family vacation photos they ask why I didn't go with because there aren't any pictures with me in them too. If I can post one, so can you.

Shane1 said:

Omg Shane, it's you! I didn't realize it first! Nice to finally see more of you than your feet :-D
I hope you're doing great with your pool now when it's finally filled. I guess you're in it most of the time, I certainly would have if I were you :goodjob:
We had our first real summerday at the season here and I feel so good that I can burst! It's so good to be alive on a day like this Shane :cheers: :wave:

What--that's not you in the avatar?

(We have two cameras and three or four photo-management programs. I have no clue where the pictures are. I knew how to drive an SLR, and someday I can put on a very impressive slide show of Kilauea lava pouring into the sea on a summer night in 1989; but these electronical images, they defeat me.)
--paulr

frustratedpoolmom said:
OMG this is the funniest thread ever! Thanks for suggesting it...

And I've always wondered what Butterfly looks like. :goodjob:

Mike, Its not that don't believe you at all....but that made me spit out my pop.... :mrgreen:

Somewhere I have a pic of CubbyBeave dancing with my husband so if he doesn't let me win at the ole Corn Hole I'll be posting it, LOL

Here's me and my hubster

Has anyone ever told you your hubby looks like Jim Carey in that pic, just a little bit?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.