Happy "anniversary" frustratedpoolmom!

PaulR

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 11, 2009
Cupertino, CA
May 20th, 2010 marks frustratedpoolmom's 3rd anniversary of joining TFP! :party:

FPM, as we like to call her, holds the distinction of being the board's second most prolific poster :super: (our esteemed admin, JasonLion, holds the top spot). I can attest to her skill at managing the occasional fractious member :oops: as well. On a board that prides itself on providing a friendly and helpful environment, she is an example without peer. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :thequeen:

(I would have said she's a "model" but she won't post a video of herself performing the famed "eggroll" solar cover folding technique! :lol: Ah, she also shows seemly modesty...)

Being a virtual community, it has been hard to come up with something to do that she'd appreciate (aside from taking this opportunity to make a fuss about her). Trivial as it might be, here it is:

I have been using the tag "BBB Advanced Beginner" in my sig for a while now, which is a reference to the old Red Cross swimming achievement levels (and incidentally the most advanced credential of its kind that I ever officially earned). A few weeks ago, FPM suggested that maybe I had progressed a teeny bit further than that. I was feeling particularly humbled that day so I didn't take the suggestion.

Dear FPM, today, in honor of your anniversary and at your prompting, I am promoting myself to "BBB Intermediate Swimmer." :goodjob: :cheers:
--paulr

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.