I have a pool company opening my pool tomorrow, but I'm going to request them to not use any chemicals. I have the TF-100 and want to use the BBB method. Just to make sure what steps I should follow tomorrow after the pool has been opened:
1) place the valve in recirc and turn the pump on for two hours and then test the water
2) start a thread with my numbers from the test kit and ask for help
3) place chemicals into the pool according to the pool calculator with responses from (2) above
4) place nylons stockings on my skimmers
5) vaccum pool....should I vaccum in waste mode?