Anyone usr the Aqua Lamp led lights? need advice

May 15, 2009
I looked at the site for Aqua Lamps and see they have LED lights that do all sorts of stuff. They are not cheap but wonder if anyone has them and what is your opinion of spending 3-400 for lights. Do they work when you have a multicoloured blue liner? Are they as bright as the white lights I have now? I need to get some input!!

I have Aqua Lamps they are my favorite part of the pool. I also have the darkest blue liner you can get. The two lights a plenty bright. Its not as bright as the white bulbs, but it is a softer light witch I like better. I would look at getting the remote, very handy.

Its very soothing being in the pool at night with the lights on. Keep in mind they are very exspensive to replace if you have problems out of warranty. I had problems with mine the second year, they replaced them no problem. If I had to buy the two bulbs it was going to be $600+tax.

yes I found out today when I went to the Aqua Lamp head office to see the so called demo. Some nasty foreign speaking women showed me this display of one light fastened to the side of a piece of plywood. I asked her about the blue liner and the effect and it seemed to get her back feathers up. I then asked about the second light I saw on their site and she said they dont have it. I think she was trying to get rid of me. I then said OK so to purchase these two led lights by themselves to be put into my existing white aqua lamps would be $300.00? She said no it would be $600.00.
I looked at her and said $600.00 for 2 bulbs? She said this was new technology in a with a snooty attitude at which point I wanted to deck her, but instead I said OK I guess I will wait a year or two and pick them up for $50 in a discount pool place hehe she forced me to say it!!! the dumb ^%%^^%

In any case as nice as they are I just cant justify that expense with the knowledge that indeed the prices will drop over time.

Wow that's wild! I dealt with them directly instead of the pool builder on my warranty claim. It was the best costumer service I have ever received. Phone never rang more the 3 times and a real person accually answered, sent light in on Monday had 2 new lights on Wednesday.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.