blowing bubbles,installed my boost pump

mred

Sep 1, 2008
everywhere
well today was a good day got my boost pump installed so i could run my Polaris but i am missing one fitting to hook up my Polaris.
my question is.
1 of my jets on the farthest end of my pool is blowing bubbles,when i turn the boost pump off shortly after it stops.
why is that?
thanks
MrEd

Can you take a picture of you equipment and post it here. I read this yesterday but I'm not clear on what may be going on. It kinda sounds like that the booster pump is injecting air in system and then when shutoff the air purges from the return.

well i replaced the seals and added teflon tape to my fittings,still blows bubbles,but my Dang booster pump is still leaking water on the shaft side. i was told that the propeller plate may have a crack in it.
i did use a silicone seal for the seal and placed the seals to where the rubbers are facing each other.
i assume i do not have a break in the line because i am not blowing dirt in the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.