Anyone try the wireless ePool monitoring system?

GregH

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 5, 2009
Dripping Springs, TX
At the risk of being beaten senseless with everyone's TF-100 test kit boxes, I was wondering -- anyone try the ePool wireless chemical monitoring system that Leslie's sells? I'm not looking for it as a test kit replacement, or something to tell my how much acid to add. More as a wireless temperature gauge with a Chlorine/pH indicator that warns me it's time to go test the water with my kit. Anyone try it? How far off from a TF-100 FC and pH measurement is it typically?

Interesting. I tried searching within the forum before posting this question, and it didn't find anything. Still doesn't. The google search below redirects back to some old TFP postings on the subject. Looks like a couple of people have tried this, with frustrating results.

Yea. I was really interested in the wireless temp, but the pH reading caught my eye. I don't expect it to be very accurate, but if it would still be useful if was like my truck speedometer -- always off, but by the same amount. Something to warn me to get off my lazy .... and go test the water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.