TF Test kit refill questions...

Sep 19, 2007
N. AL
I swear last year I ordered a complete refill kit for my TFP test kit. I am not finding it on the website now. Is that still an option instead of ordering refills of each thing individually? I only need fresh chemicals...I am out of CYA testing reagent and usually just order completely new test chems every season. Am I totally crazy? As a mom of 7 I *know* I am crazy but am I imagining that I ordered that?

You're not going crazy! There was a Complete Refill Set on TFTestkits website last year. We went to new software this season and are still putting things on the site. Go ahead and order individually for now. We hope to get those things we've missed (like the complete refill set :oops: ) on there very soon.

sarah's5girls1boy said:
LOL! Yes, #7 snuck in on us in November. So now that brings us to 6 girls and 1 boy, Lord help him!! LOL!

Yikes! Talk about out-numbered!

But yeah, I was looking for the complete refill kit this year myself. I just figured they did away with it, like it was easier to stock individual stuff. Individual stuff adds up fast, its almost worth buying the full kit if you have more than 2 individual items to buy!

chrisexv6 said:
sarah's5girls1boy said:
LOL! Yes, #7 snuck in on us in November. So now that brings us to 6 girls and 1 boy, Lord help him!! LOL!

Yikes! Talk about out-numbered!

But yeah, I was looking for the complete refill kit this year myself. I just figured they did away with it, like it was easier to stock individual stuff. Individual stuff adds up fast, its almost worth buying the full kit if you have more than 2 individual items to buy!

Some of the individual stuff though you can get bigger sizes than what is in the kit. I purchased like 6 refills of various things and it was like 35.00 or so. I did get bigger sizes than originals on some stuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.