Wiring Diagram for Autopilot DIG-220 system?

May 7, 2010
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Autopilot DIG-220 system? I'm trying to figure out why the pump relay isn't turning on. I push "pump" and the "up" arrow and it goes through the motions of turning on, but no power out of the pump relay. I get good 240v in. The only way to get the pump to come on is wiring it thru the remote side of the relay and trun the pump on/off with the breaker to the system.

Anybody know where the little black and grey get their signal to operate that relay? Or if that's not what they're there for, what then switches that relay?

It's supposed to get power in, turn the pump on with a command from the control panel or the remote section of the system, correct?

AutoPilot doesn't publish circuit diagrams, and I haven't heard of anyone having one who wasn't under non-disclosure.

In newer AutoPilot units the pump relay is optional. Are you sure your unit has the pump relay installed?

I'm not sure what your question is, but here is an Owners Manual for the DIG 220 I found with Google. Page 5 shows how to wire up the pump. Note that power needs to be supplied to the relay terminals, in addition to the power input for the control board. If you just have power going to terminals 1&2, then you are only powering the AutoPilot itself and the low voltage relay control, not the relay output, which are isolated contacts.
Good Luck, and Best Wishes!

Attachments

• autopilot man-digital.pdf
    338.9 KB · Views: 47
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.