OK. We got the pool up yesterday and started filling it, but now the weather as cooled off with rain the next 3 days (~62 F). Do I continue to fill or wait until Wednesday (back to 68)? I'm guessing we have ~18" of water in the pool. The liner is somewhat tight, but I can press it to the wall.
I got to say the wall was heavier than I thought. After moving the wall from the garage to the pool (~200') myself, I had to take a break and get a helper. I had been doing all the install all by myself, but dealing with the wall was not a one person job.