Pool season opens, May 16th! Thanks to Trouble Free Pool.

Jun 6, 2009
Just put the ladder back in today, and got in the pool meaning to put the little liner protector mat under the ladder. Just kinda stand there and toe it into position, right? Thought that's all I'd be able to do, cuz the thermometer read a frosty 79. Ended up taking a swim for 45 minutes. A little chilly, but totally delightful! I guess pool season is officially open for us.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to TFP and all the great people here. We got the pool last July, and ever since the install the water has been sparkling and perfect. It's been so nice to have this place as a resource, and to learn how to take care of the pool myself. Without TFP I don't know what would've happened. THANKS! :goodjob:

I absolutely love the summer for the sole reason of swimming pools :p Around here in the Midwest, we have always opened both (we open my parents for them as well) above ground pools (both Paradise 27') over Memorial Day weekend. It works out that way too, because we always have family and friends (aka: extra manpower) over for a cookout! LOL!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.