Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool season opens, May 16th! Thanks to Trouble Free Pool.

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool season opens, May 16th! Thanks to Trouble Free Pool.

Just put the ladder back in today, and got in the pool meaning to put the little liner protector mat under the ladder. Just kinda stand there and toe it into position, right? Thought that's all I'd be able to do, cuz the thermometer read a frosty 79. Ended up taking a swim for 45 minutes. A little chilly, but totally delightful! I guess pool season is officially open for us.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to TFP and all the great people here. We got the pool last July, and ever since the install the water has been sparkling and perfect. It's been so nice to have this place as a resource, and to learn how to take care of the pool myself. Without TFP I don't know what would've happened. THANKS!
    24x16 Doughboy Intrigue: 9,800 gallons
    Hayward 1.5hp Power-Flo Matrix pump
    Hayward Xstream CC1500 cartridge filter (120gpm)
    Sunny So. Cal

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool season opens, May 16th! Thanks to Trouble Free Pool.

Me too,we allgot in this evening now getting ready to sit down for some supper!!!!!Big Thank's too everyone on the site!!!!Lov'in the BBB so far!!!!!!!
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Yeah, BBB is the way to go. So simple, and no extra **** going into the water!
    24x16 Doughboy Intrigue: 9,800 gallons
    Hayward 1.5hp Power-Flo Matrix pump
    Hayward Xstream CC1500 cartridge filter (120gpm)
    Sunny So. Cal

4. Back To Top    #4

I absolutely love the summer for the sole reason of swimming pools :P Around here in the Midwest, we have always opened both (we open my parents for them as well) above ground pools (both Paradise 27') over Memorial Day weekend. It works out that way too, because we always have family and friends (aka: extra manpower) over for a cookout! LOL!
    18000 gallon pool, below ground, plaster, SWG, Zeosand filter