TF-100 test kit

kplaster

Bronze Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
Randleman,NC
Got it this week, used it today...Very impressed & well worth the money.

Been looking for a new kit since I couldn't get reagent refills for my old one.

Sound's like alot of money but compared to the other's you get what you pay for!!!!!!Recieved next day...

Like the smaller separate container for the clor..&ph test so you don't have to mess with rest of it during the week..The other container is nice to with extra devider's so you can fix it so it work's for you...Lov'in it!!!!!

That is a nice feature with the blue box...but truthfully, I'm pretty into the FASDPD. We worked outside all day and I was just beat, and today was the first day since I got my kit that I just added a couple quarts of bleach without testing...and I'm suffering from sweats, fatigue, and my hands are shaking...withdrawal symptoms????

Yep, the TF100 is the fav kit around here!

You are now in control of your pool :goodjob:

poolgirl22 said:
....and today was the first day since I got my kit that I just added a couple quarts of bleach without testing...and I'm suffering from sweats, fatigue, and my hands are shaking...withdrawal symptoms????
Sure sounds like it :lol: :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.