How the avarage europeen see's upon the US youth

Henry Porter

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 7, 2008
Sweden
This is a good commercial that is showed frequently on the swedish television at the moment!
What I really think is cool is when the blond guy to the right chimes in!(after the dark person ask's the reporter if the clothing is American upon the reporter replies No they are from Sweden) " Yeah right" I just love that! I think they have captured exactly the stereotype of the US youth there. Judge for yourself!

[youtube:3euhtd1d]5QvD4hoGzlE[/youtube:3euhtd1d]

EDIT: How do I post a video so the screen actually is seen in the post rather than just posting the link? Can someone teach me?
Posted below - Butterfly

Lershac said:
Well that certainly is a stereotype (in that it is mostly inaccurate). I dont see too many kids today hurling themselves at the ground or into bushes.
No but the look and the attitude is right...except they are outside and not just playing it on XBOX :goodjob:

Lershac said:
Well that certainly is a stereotype (in that it is mostly inaccurate). I dont see too many kids today hurling themselves at the ground or into bushes.

The fun thing is that it makes fun of the us aswell. A dull reporter with glasses dressed in grey and speaks with low voice, while the the Americans describes as loud and full of confidence.
I just think it's a terrific commercial made with humor and intelligence which is refreshing nowadays when we are fed with all sorts of junk on the telly!

Awesome quality! American? No the're from sweden -OH yeah right!!!! :goodjob:

Thats what I said BLAAKLADER!!!!! :cool:

Thanks Butterfly for the info :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.