Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need help finding parts for multiport

1. Back To Top    #1

Need help finding parts for multiport

I need some help ordering the right parts for my multiport valve. I've got a Purex-Triton TR-60 sand filter with a Purex-Triton multiport valve. The only numbers I could find on the valve that look like a part number are: 27-3200, but it might be 27-3288, cause there's a scratch that partially obscures the numbers. I'm looking to rebuild the valve, because it allows the filter to drain into the pool when the pump is shut off. After looking online, I can't seem to find anything that comes close to those numbers. Can anyone here give me some help to find the right parts? I don't have a pool store around here, so I need to order everything online, and sometimes returning stuff is a pain.
    12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool! http://www.troublefreepool.com/my-oasis-t26558.html

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need help finding parts for multiport

There are many places on the Internet that carry parts. See for example this one.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Need help finding parts for multiport

I did some more looking, and it turns out my multiport is made by Praher valve co. Not Purex. The numbers on the valve are 27-3208, I haven't had any solid luck on the internet, so I'm going to send out an email to Praher valve and see if they have any info. I know it's old, but I'd like to rebuild rather than replace, everyone knows that when you disturb one plumbing joint, 3 more after it are going to start leaking
    12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool! http://www.troublefreepool.com/my-oasis-t26558.html