Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
This is my funny B&G Macaw, Ray. He loves water, especially showers. He gets all chatty and happy when he is wet. First off, he loves to play peek a boo and he loves kittys. You will notice that right away. Ray learned his animal sounds from cartoons and seeing other parrots on YouTube. All four of our parrots talk, Ray is our youngest - my baby.

I quick grabbed my cell phone to video and had to convert to computer with shareware, so excuse the quality and the funky banner that pops up (not aweful but not the best)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nc6cMc8oHmI

Thank you!

I just wanted to say that with all that's going on around here and the world, it was very refreshing to see this video....You really helped "up" my spirits! I had a 23 year old love bird that died suddenly on July 10th....she talked and people would have to see it to believe it....my vet still thinks I'm crazy and never believed she could talk. Anyway, thanks!

Oh yep, Ray is just going on 2 yrs old and will live to 80 or more, so we have a part in our will and a trust set up for their care (I have 4 total parrots, ranging from one that will live 35 or more up to Ray)

They are a lot of work but I love them dearly.

Grace, lol - one never recognizes their own accent - I hear myself and after almost 30 yrs with my DH, I think I sound more like my inlaws all the time (very scandinavian)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.