flagstone source in Houston area

gm

Jul 30, 2007
I am now going on 3 months waiting on my builder to find the final 150-200 sq ft. of flagstone to match the rest of what was installed.....(long story, but they ran out!). Anyhow, I'm tired of waiting on them so I'm looking for info on flagstone sources in Houston who can help with matching what we have. Everything we have seen has too much rust color, where ours is mostly light tan with black and darker tan.

Anyhow, I appreciate any suggestions on where/how to locate flagstone to match existing.

Thanks in advance all.

GM

Rock Materials off 2920 up in spring has a graet selection as well. Very nice sales reps as well...

Dave

BTW what part of town are you in?? That may help....I know OK wister flag has been in short supply from all the rain up in Oklahoma. The quarrys were flooded for awhile..

Thanks for the help everyone. Stakeman, I'm in Friendswood (guess I need to update my profile!).

My wife went to the Builder's supplier (not sure of the name) on the North side and find some she thinks will work. They deliver and (if it's OK -- I was out of town, so have not seen it) and install. Sure be nice to be finally finished. But if not, I'll check out Custom Stone. Most likely will anyhow because landscaping is next.

GM

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.