Liquidator inlets to the PVC pipe in and out

Apr 21, 2008
I am going to a salt water generator this year. I have a liquiddator installed right now. When ( if) I eliminate the liquidator do they make caps I can put over the inlets into my existing plumbing? Or do I have to replace the PVC where to inlets are and the clamps that hold them? Do they make a cap that will seal those inlets where the tubing hooks in or how can I fill the holes without replacing?

Any ideas would be great !

Mike

I don't think I have the right equipment to drill out and thread those holes? How would you thread?

Jason's idea seems like the best, Jason any drawbacks of this way?

Do they make a cap that I can put on the inlet/outlet and just cap those off? Help?

Jason's idea is the best. You are not bypassing the filter. The water leaves the filter and goes back into the suction side of the plumbing. I use this technique for my startup. I leave the LQ out of the plumbing until the pool is clean.

And if you wanted to use those fittings again, just disconnect the tubing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.