AZ builder here! site looks amazing...

natural1

In The Industry
Jul 30, 2007
AZ
So excited to find this site! Ive been a member of a different site for a while and am very glad to replce it with this one. :wink:

Well, I am part owner with my father of a small company in Glendale, AZ. He is very established in the pool ad spa industry with multiple patents and inventions for equipment we all still use. While we mainly do high end pools, spas, and water features, we definitely don't mind the smaller stuff as well. We currently have 9 employees and love being smaller and more personal with our clients. All designs are done by myself and one other very experieced designer.

I honestly can say Im here to mainy learn from all of you! What I have learned in my years buiding and growing up with a builder/father Id love to share as well.

I havnt seen too many familiar names on here from the other site...but I look forward to finding some!

If it's allowed by the site, feel free to see a couple of our recent projects at www.NaturalReflectionsPools.com
If a plug like thatisnt allowed fel free to delete it!!!

Look forward to learning and sharing....Have fun with all of your projects!
"The only limitation is your own imagination"....
Tyler

Tyler, welcome to this forum! :-D

I also am 'in the industry'. I've learned so much from Pool Forum, that I started responding with the stuff I've picked up over the years and when this site 'spun off', I joined it too. Many of the most helpful and informative people from that site also came here and continue to provide their expertise here. I applaud anyone in the pool biz that is willing to try and better the product they sell or service they give, by going online and learning what they may not have known :super: (It's also great! when you can repay the site by helping pool owners who have a question about their pool)

IMO this site has a great bunch of members! - there isn't much 'negativity' and a lot of folks will give supporting replies when they can't give a downright answer to someone's query. I will caution you not to try to sell things (some of the methods here 'fly in the face' of traditional (NSPI) methods - but they work - and work better/ more consistently!) however - I believe it's cool to suggest specific products, if you say why it's suggested and why you feel it would work and are willing to support your opinion - I think any help you can give will be more than welcome.

Again, welcome here, I hope you will both learn from and contribute to the vast knowledge base that this site has established!!! :wave: - waste (a/k/a Ted) 8)

I would also like to welcome you to the forum! I am also "in the industry". I am one of those "pool store guys" that everyone loves to hate! :wink: May I ask what forum you came over from since I am on several different forums but I spend most of my time here since I am one of the Mods. You might find some of the methods on this forum a bit unconventional but they work and have the science behind them to back them up in terms of water chemistry but basically we recommend a lot of liquid chlorine (bleach) and generic pool chems (sodium bicarbonate--baking soda, sodium carboante--washing soda, sodium hypochlorite--bleach, sodium tetreaborate--borax.) About the only algaecide we recommend on a regular basis is polyquat 60 although there are times that other ones might be appropriate. You sort of get the idea. Please participate and share your knowledge with us!

Hey, Tyler,

Welcome to the forum. I hope the names you see here soon become as familiar to you as those from your other site. There's a lot of smart folks here and as Waste said, I think you'll find there's a VERY positive attitude here as well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support