Aquabot turbo vs. suction side cleaner

jasonknox

Platinum Supporter
May 4, 2010
SW Georgia
I have a polaris raptor hooked to a dedicated suction line. The Raptor is absolutely useless and am considering purchasing a suction side cleaner such as the Poolcleaner or the Polaris ATV. However a friend gave me an Aquabot turbo but it will not run and needs servicing. Should I buy a suction side cleaner or get the Aquabot serviced? If getting the Aquabot serviced is the route I need to take were do they service these cleaners?

I found out today that it is actually a Aquabot Magnum Junior if that makes any difference.

I would try the Aquabot, we have one and it is very nice. Since it is a used AB, most likely the warranty is over any way, so check a local place for repairs. Get a quote on getting it fixed, so you know how much you will be into the Aquabot for. We have a Aquabot Turbo T and there really isn't a hole lot to them, so maybe you could fix it yourself.

I have the Aquabot Bravo Plus..about a month ago it died on me. Where I go to test my pool water they told me about Aquatron there in S. Fl. . I called them told me my problem gave them serial # and within a hour had an e-mail to send the machine to them. I paid for machine to be shipped to them... and within a week my baby was back with a new cord 2 new motors. I didn't know I had a 4 year warranty. Very impress with them. Google AQUATRON.
Good Luck!

I found Aquatron and was getting ready to pack up the ultrabot and decided to try it one more time and it worked. I guess it got wind I was sending it off and it did not want to go. It did a fine job cleaning my pool. Thanks for the replys.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.