status message "check flow"

It's not a connecction nor a bad flow switch, most likely. I have the same issue with mine on occasion. It's a glitch/error in the hardware/firmware for some versions. If you do a search, this same issue has come up before and discussed on TFP. If all the lights are green including the cell and flow light, it's making chlorine. The error message, in most cases, can be ignored. You can contact Pentair and see what they say. It wont be the first time they have heard the complaint I assure you. I believe Pentair originally blamed it on high phosphates, but so many people had the issue they finally said it was a firmware problem. I need to call myself and see what they say. As I said above, if the proper lights are green, it's making chlorine. I checked mine by measuring the FC at 10 pm. I set the IC-40 to run 100% overnight and the next morning I had an FC increase, so the error is purely a glitch that doesnt affect operation. Its' just annoying to see. :rant:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.