Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My TX Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

My TX Pool

We had our pool started in Feb. and it was completed in 6 wks. Our PB was Sunset Pools. The pebble tec is Tahoe Blue. My husband did all the landscaping and the flagstone patio under the gazebo. Thanks for letting me share.

Finger's crossed this works as I have been working on trying to edit these pictures to post for a week......
    ~Andrea

24,000 IG with spa and 4 ton waterfall. Equipment: Pentair 520 Clean & Clear, Pentair VS+SVRS Intelliflo, Pentair Whisperflo 2 HP, Polairis Cleaner, Intellibrites, Pentair Rainbow 320 in-line Chlorinator, Pentair Easy touch 8 wireless and spa side remote.

2. Back To Top    #2

Sorry, in trying to resize the pics I see they did not turn out very clear but I guess this will have to do as I have spent way too much time trying to get these posted. UGH!
    ~Andrea

24,000 IG with spa and 4 ton waterfall. Equipment: Pentair 520 Clean & Clear, Pentair VS+SVRS Intelliflo, Pentair Whisperflo 2 HP, Polairis Cleaner, Intellibrites, Pentair Rainbow 320 in-line Chlorinator, Pentair Easy touch 8 wireless and spa side remote.

3. Back To Top    #3
    that is some pool!
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

4. Back To Top    #4
    Very nice pool and yard! gotta love palm trees near a pool...

8200 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, manually chlorinated with 10% liquid, salt added to ~2000, 12" sand filter, 1600gph pump, TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, Chlorine/CYA Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

5. Back To Top    #5
    WOW! That is fantastic looking pool Andiejj! Sunset is also doing my pool (filling it up today!) I'll stick my neck out and say that you've probably been having a wonderful summer (minus all the rain).

LOOKS GREAT!
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks. We are loving this pool.

Yes, Ktdave, it has been a great summer. So glad to hear yours is filling up - yeah! My accross the street neighbor is also using Sunset. They used them b/c they saw how great ours turned out and due to the build time which was 6 wks for us. Poor things, they are going on over 2 months....still no pebble tec because of all this rain and due to SP having ALOT of builds right now and they seem to be scattered all over the greater houston area. BTW , love the midnight blue. That is what we wanted to use but it would have cost us an extra grand so we settled with Tahoe Blue and actually are quite happy with it (vs. the pics we saw on the website). Can't wait to see your pics when it is all filled.
    ~Andrea

7. Back To Top    #7
    Nice. How is it that this pool is not overflowing? Down on Mason Road, we can barely go 4 hours without a couple of days of rain...
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]

8. Back To Top    #8

Ha...I am a couple exits west of ya and we are getting plenty of it as well but we have auto drain. Thank Godness with all this rain, if we did not we would have a lot larger area to swim in
    ~Andrea

9. Back To Top    #9
    Great looking pool. I am one of those people spreading Sunset all over the place. I am on the north side in The Woodlands. Glad to hear your experience was good with them. KTDAVE has had a good experience as well and so far we are happy even with the few glitches. They have responded very quickly to my concerns. Good luck and enjoy this hot weather...minus the rain
    Jay
    36' x19' Freeform, 16' waterfall w/ groto and slide, 5' x 10' sundeck, 12" raised spa. Pentair IntelliTouch, Pentair IntelliFlo 4 x 160, Master Temp 400, IntelliChlor Chlorine generator, Aqua Blue PebbleSheen

10. Back To Top    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsntx
    Great looking pool. I am one of those people spreading Sunset all over the place. I am on the north side in The Woodlands. Glad to hear your experience was good with them. KTDAVE has had a good experience as well and so far we are happy even with the few glitches. They have responded very quickly to my concerns. Good luck and enjoy this hot weather...minus the rain
    YEP!
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

11. Back To Top    #11

Such a beautiful pool!
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

12. Back To Top    #12
    Looks great! I've added your pool to the slideshow.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

13. Back To Top    #13

Very nice. It looks bigger than 13k. I'd die for a 6 week build.
    Gary
    21k gal SW, IG Gunite PebbleSheen, 1HP Jandy, Jandy 340 filter, Polaris 280, 17' fiberglass slide w/ 2HP pump.

14. Back To Top    #14
    That pool would look SWEEEEET in my back yard!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

15. Back To Top    #15

Thanks so much for letting me share my pool
    ~Andrea

16. Back To Top    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Andiejj
    Thanks so much for letting me share my pool
    it was nice to offer. When can we come over for a swim?
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent