2" PVC fitting with hole for pressure gauge. Does it exist?


LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2009
south of Atlanta
As I plumb the new pad...just a thought.

Does a coupling or tee exist that you could screw in a pressure gauge for evaluation or troubleshooting? Would it be desirable to have some of these in various places on the pad?

You could make one by using a tee and a slip/thread bushing, but maybe it would cause turbulence and restrictrion to flow...

You'd probably normally run with a plastic plug in the port, and just screw in the gauge when testing.

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
They make reducing tees you could adapt to threaded and screw a gauge in there. It'd be handy for troubleshooting but not sure how many times you'd actually have a use for them.