Hey all! Got my TF-100 Test kit today and did my first test! Hopefully I did everything correctly... woohoo... Here are results:FC: 1.5CC: 1TC: 2.5CH: 675TA: 90CYA: 100CL: 1BR: 2PH: 7.2Have some questions on next steps:
- So seems like my first job is to pour a boatload of bleach into it pronto, yes?
- I currently have the 3 pack of Clorox Performance Blend Bleach bought from Costco, I'm guessing I might need to get some more?
- Is it okay if I mix a bleach brand from Wal-mart? any recommendations?
- Also, how much do I pour in at a time, and then how often after I pour that amount in should I wait to pour the next batch?
- About what RPM should I be leaving my pump on 24/7 during this process?
- After I get the FC at an acceptable level, is that when I start the SLAM process? Or do it the first night after I start pouring the bleach in?