Pump Question

Carla_IL

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 23, 2010
I am two weeks out of my pool build being started. I am having a little change in heart about some features but before I decide to through in something new I want to understand some of the additional cost. As you can see from my tag line the pool is 13k and we will be using 2" PVC. My question is as follows, my plan the whole time was to put in a SR Smith Turbo Twister, and a Polaris 280 I am now thinking of adding 3 Pentair Deck Jets. Can my 3/4 HP Whisperflo do this or do I need to upgrade? If I need to upgrade what do you suggest?

When you have a lot of different features and not sure what is needed to run everything, the Intelliflo can be an ideal solution. It can be optimized for each function. Not only that but when the pump is just circulation the water, the most energy efficient setting can be used.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.