Pool Heater, SMARTEMP Heat Pump

I recently acquired a pool heater heat pump, with out any manuals etc. It is a SMARTEMP Heat Pump, manufactured by Peregine Industries out of Florida in the late 90's and early 2000's. To the best of my internet surfing abilities, it looks as though the company went bankrupt in the mid 2000's. I was hoping that someone else may have one of these heaters and still have the instruction manual for it. The actual control board is a VICONICS HP727 Single speed swimming pool heat pump controller, and I was able to download the Operation manual for this . below is the information on the Heat Pump.

SMARTEMP POOL HEATER HEAT PUMP

PEREGINE INDUSTRIES INC.
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL

MODEL : STS-6/ATS 12000

Thanks again for the help :wave:

Hey Ryansteele,

Not sure what pump you have but I have a Smartemp T1000 heat pump for an 84,000 liter pool and it has the same HP727 control board.
The Canadian warranty rep was Serge Terpanya at 1-888-746-7909.
He is out of Sorely-Tracy, QC.

The only paper work I received with the unit is titled as a "User and Care Guide" totaling 29 pages.
If this will help you I can scan it and email it to you.

The best way to contact me is by email at [email protected]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.