Pole & Hose Hangers

Anyone have any ideas on where to get or the best option for a pole and hose hanger for an aluminum fence? I was hoping to find something that hangs over the fence rather than screw into the fence posts. Posts are kind of narrow so I thought a hanging hook would be better. Been unsuccessful in finding anything to date.

Ha! We went to the lawn and garden department and found the "over the deck" plant hangers that have an angled/squared top with a rounded "loop" on the bottom - all of our skimmer, leaf rakes, cleaner brushes, extra hoses, etc. hang from these. Wally World for just a few dollars!

I have a vinyl fence, but had the same issue because I don't want to screw into it. I purchased clear plastic door wreath hangers. They're very inexpensive and can be moved around easily. We use them to hang poles, nets, bathing suits, towels, etc. Very useful.

I'm in the same boat here...just had our pool completed and fence/sod installed. Now we need to hang the pool pole, etc. on our new aluminum fence, and I don't want to screw into it.

Could anyone provide a link to what they're using to hang their pool poles with....pictures would be great!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.