SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I did the majority of the work on my 24' by myself, that includes leveling and what not. It was better off that way... The process went smoothly but for a few collapses which were a nightmare, it almost had me in tears I tell ya! And cussing? NOT ME! :oops: I'm afraid those 4 letter words were flying at the speed of light. :lol:

So here are some pics after getting the wall bolted up.

Ah Yes, My little helper... She and her older brother got to pic the liner.

Aren't they cute??
I think so and a bit mouthy if I say so myself! :lol:

This is me on the inside and my hubby on the outside...

Break Time?!

Filler Up!

The kids could NOT wait to get it filled so I left them play in it...

That big ole dent is from a wall collapse. Did I mention I blew up hubby's shop vac???

The kiddies...

They really do love each other!

I love the pebble bottom even though it has faded a bit since the original fill date.

This is my GirlFriend Casey! This is her pool!

She was BEGGING to get in!

And this is what she was waiting for...
Go Swimming!

The pool looks green but it's really the liner... I wasn't too sure if I liked it or not and it has grown on me. Some days it looks yellow. Sometimes green and others an aqua color... Must be the sun is all I can say. 8)

I really did wanna cry at times! I think I did when I got stung by a bee! (Put a penny on a bee sting!!!) I had so many cuts and blisters on my hands, they hurt for a week! It turned out great though! I couldn't be happier with it!

Thanks for the compliments. Everyone has a hard time believing I did it myself! The actual build started on a Thursday at 11a.m and finished on a Sunday about 3p.m. I saved $500 doing it myself.

I think next time I do a replacement liner, I'll dish the bottom out. Some of the liner had to go up the wall and I think it's because the floor is completely flat and level. It took me a week and a half to level it out when I had time inbetween a 40 hour work week... The dog wouldn't even come near the site after she was caught walking through the already leveled sand pit. I'm so glad it's over though!

Thank you very much!

All the adults like to sit under the top rail and hold themselves under just to look around. :lol: They say it looks like they're in the ocean. It's pretty kewl! 8)

She's got a lotta lab in her. I'm not sure what else though. :oops:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We enjoy the pool everyday, especially Casey!

Thank you all for your kind words! I have been enjoying my time here watching all your pool builds!

Hope ya'll with current builds get to swim before this year is up!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.