Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Getting CC back to Zero

1. Back To Top    #1

Getting CC back to Zero

Is it possible? I am at .5 now and want to get back to zero. Or do I even have to?

Thanks
    8,000 Gal, 11 x 26.8ft Shotcrete Pool with "Cool Blue" Diamond Brite by ESSIG Pools with Artistic Pavers Deck
    Goldine AQL-PLUS w/Aqua Pod, Aqua-Rite T-CELL-15 SWG, Pentair WhisperFlo High Performance 1.5HP, 2 speed pump, Pentair IntelliBrite,
    Pentair 100sqft Cartridge Filter, 6 Pool returns, Skimmer and 2 Anti-Vortex Main Drains
    Pool's completed build 2/2010

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Getting CC back to Zero

You don't need to shock unless your CC is > 0.5 so you can do nothing if you would like. Or, you can run a little bit higher than target FC and that should clear up quickly.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Getting CC back to Zero

Quote Originally Posted by 257WbyMag
    You don't need to shock unless your CC is > 0.5 so you can do nothing if you would like. Or, you can run a little bit higher than target FC and that should clear up quickly.
    Thanks, I am 1-2 now higher than target FC and I will check in a few days.

Thanks!

Man, this place is amazing!
    8,000 Gal, 11 x 26.8ft Shotcrete Pool with "Cool Blue" Diamond Brite by ESSIG Pools with Artistic Pavers Deck
    Goldine AQL-PLUS w/Aqua Pod, Aqua-Rite T-CELL-15 SWG, Pentair WhisperFlo High Performance 1.5HP, 2 speed pump, Pentair IntelliBrite,
    Pentair 100sqft Cartridge Filter, 6 Pool returns, Skimmer and 2 Anti-Vortex Main Drains
    Pool's completed build 2/2010