Hello from AZ!

Jul 29, 2007
Kingman, AZ
Hi All,

AZ Pool Boy here. Somebody named Buggs told me about this site. Actually, he came and knocked on the door, saying he saw my pool and gave me $5 to register! Not sure how he saw my pool over the fence
headscratch.gif
but hey, five bucks is five bucks!!!

No, not really. But we did just complete our pool a couple of months ago, and are very psyched about it. We have a couple of young kids, and having a pool has really added to our quality of life. Especially, living out in the desert where's there's not a lot else to do! We've discovered that pool time is great family bonding time. Our kids are swimming like fishes now, and that's worth the price of admission right there. Plus, the pool makes a great focal point for yard.

So, this looks like a great site to hang out. I was previously at another site, but left after realizing that nameless, faceless, moderators that evidently knew nothing about pools, were filtering information on that site by silently deleting posts and entire threads. Plus the software was a throwback to the 80's. On the other hand, this site seems to have its act together and appears to be friendly, knowledgeable and well run.

I posted a shot of the pool in the "Show Off Your Pool" forum. Check it out if you like.

See you around the forums!
AZ