So I just purchased 2 2'x20' SunGrabber panels for my 24' AG pool. I would like to build a rack and put them next to the pool. Distance between pool/filter and the location of the heater is around 20', and I am running a 2-speed Hayward Turbo-Flo II pump.
- I found some basic rack designs, but if there is a popular/favorite design out there, would love to see it.[/*:m:14y719ev]
- Is there anything I should keep in mind when building this rack?[/*:m:14y719ev]
- Looking for a good source for the PVC flex hose (1.5"). Local store wants $2/foot, most online places have it much cheaper, but would love to buy from a store which has a good reputation.[/*:m:14y719ev]
- I was going to use Tiger Flex 1.5", since that's what my installer used to hook up the pump, but are there any other options which are just as good?[/*:m:14y719ev]
- Can I get away with running the pump at low speed, since the system is so close to the pool, and doesn't have to pump to the roof?[/*:m:14y719ev]
I did search the forums for a while, but didn't find what I was looking for, hopefully you won't mind answering these basic questions