AZ Pool Boy's AZ Pool

Jul 29, 2007
Kingman, AZ
Hey ya'll, nice little site you got here. Think I might hang out for a while, if I don't wear out my welcome!

Thought I'd introduce myself by posting some pics.
Here are the before and after shots.

Before:
111.jpg

After:
112.jpg

Yeah, the lighting and landscape is still in process. Don't pay any attention to the Bobcat in back either. :roll:

Some other details....
16x36, SWG, unobstructed lap lane on the right side, integrated spa, automatic pool cover keeps it all neat.
This was a big project for us, but we're very pleased at how well it's coming together.

Thanks for looking!
AZ

I love the lines and the lighting of the pool and the surrounding area. I think it has a futuristic, cool sort of feel to it. Its gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and showing a different beautiful kind of pool. Kimrst

Very nice! like the lap lane idea! I am forever whacking into any little corner when trying to swim laps... my cousin had a rectangular pool, but had this 8" x 10' offset area on the long side... I knocked my head and hands on that corner a zillion times, and finally stopped trying to swim laps!

I guess if there were no obstructions I would prolly ram my head into the wall or something!

Welcome to TFP!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very impressive, love the look and background. Can't wait to see the finished landscaping. Sitting by my pool thinking of your background. Reality check, opened my eyes to kids bouncing on trampolines on all three sides next to the fence "darn'.

Wow, thanks for all the nice comments folks!!! I'm blushing... :oops:

"Futuristic". That was a cool word to describe it. We were really just going for clean rectilinear lines.

Here's another shot I grabbed last night from a slightly different angle, and with the water features turned on. You have to look closely to see the water features.

113.jpg

Thanks again for looking and commenting!

AZ

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.