Outside Plastic broke Compu Pool CPSC136 CELL

May 6, 2010
My cell was knocked off the shelf and cracked, I really don't want to buy a hole new cell as it's only a season and 1/2 old (short Canadian seasons).
I've contacted Compupool in Australia and thy said I could get replacement plastic buy to contact the US office, Problem is I can't phone the US 800# from Canada and they wont reply to my emails...
Let me tell ya my pool is some GREEN!
So anyone know where I can get a used cell (CPSC36) I could steel the plastic from? Or maybe a dealer that can help? The company who did my pool is no help.
Thanks
Kevin

Irronically, my CPSC 24 plastic just started leaking. Just a little, so I tightened the fittings (by hand only) and it gushed out more. It was broken pretty good. Pretty sure it was put on too tight by PB - he may have even used a wrench as there were marks on the plastic. Anyway, I called the 800 # and they sent me a new one. Took several calls because they kept "forgetting" to ship it. And Yes, they don't seem to return e-mails.

So why can't you call the 800 number?

You could try to fax them. 407-880-6483

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.