Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AVOID National Pool Wholesalers -bait and switch

1. Back To Top    #1

AVOID National Pool Wholesalers -bait and switch

I ordered from them and only got a partial delivery. Upon opening a ticket with them, they changed the web page. Replied that the delivery was complete and the ticket resolved.

um, sorry folks. I did keep a copy of the original web page on file.

CC dispute appears only resolution. With a pool you have to sing away hte CC dispute-thankfully that was not it.
    18' round, 52" deep Kamika/Nuance by trevi;
    1HP/2 speed Hayward pump/150 sq ft cartridge filter
    Aqua Trol

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: AVOID National Pool Wholesalers -bait and switch

Good to know, thanks.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

3. Back To Top    #3

fwiw- I won a dispute and they are still trying to get me to pay for their mistakes.

Warning- the emails are also orignating from "ipoolgroup.com" now. I expect they are going through a "rebranding."

Stay away from this company
    18' round, 52" deep Kamika/Nuance by trevi;
    1HP/2 speed Hayward pump/150 sq ft cartridge filter
    Aqua Trol

4. Back To Top    #4

After my experience with this company, I will NEVER purchase anything from them ever again.
    Alex Thomas
    26,000 gallon, In Ground, Vinyl liner, DE Filter, not sure of size of filter at this time

5. Back To Top    #5

that is unfortunate. i just spent almost 10K on a pool kit from them and it was delivered as described (except instead of 100' rools of 1.5" flex, they sent 2 rolls of 50'). I only bought the pool kit from them: walls, liner, and stairs. i got the equipment at aquasupercenter.com. they came through nicely too!
    20x47' double roman vinyl liner pool. Pentair EasyTouch 8PSC-IC40, 011018 Pentair IntelliFlo, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Filter CCP420, Pentair 120V IntelliBrite LED, Cleardeck indeck solar reel, 530 sq' solar system Polaris 9300xi robot, Interfab Turbotwister slide, S.R. Smith T7 diving board, deck jets vinyl-liner-pool-build-in-ontario-canada-new-pictures-t30213.html